View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Jul 13th, 2010 01:53 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

Old GUy wrote: I have three working prototype detectors: isobaric subs, electret array, piezoelectric transducer array. 

Each sensor array is coupled through a FET-based mixer, a PLL frequency multiplier, and a laptop.

I sincerely believe that the discovery of incontrovertible, repeatable proof of the paranormal, which meets the scientific litmus test, will come in an area of research as yet unidentified or possibly undiscovered. But today, there's nothing that meets the universally accepted qualifications of proof.

Howdy Old GUy,

Yes....you are correct in that:    
today, there's nothing that meets the universally accepted qualifications of proof.   Obviously If there was;  things would be a whole lot different. 

I myself have gone through a couple of different equipment building spurts.  I constructed a detector using ultrasonic transducers.  I could hear mice roaming around and the occasional bat looking for it’s belfry but alas…..nothing out of the ordinary.

I have most recently approached EVP’s from the standpoint that not all….but;  a lot of EVP’s are actually direct voice and micro-acoustic.  Instead of electrets,  my array uses 1 inch gold sputtered condensers.

Do you have any recordings?  If so I’d like very much to listen to them.

Also,  a while back I ran across a site that dealt with infra-sonic microphones.  If you were so inclined:

http://volcanomodels.sr.unh.edu/jbj/MICROPHONES/microphone_list.html

Take Care,
Ron

P.S......With regard to:

I sincerely believe that the discovery of incontrovertible, repeatable proof of the paranormal, which meets the scientific litmus test, will come in an area of research as yet unidentified or possibly undiscovered.

IMO,  the way things get corrupted, manipulated and/or exploited,  I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.

L8tr

Last edited on Jul 13th, 2010 02:19 PM by ArizonaEvp