View single post by HollyTx
 Posted: Apr 25th, 2010 11:04 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
HollyTx

Thank you very much, Ray and Vicki. I have been reading articles about 'ghost boxes' on the Internet today and also doing some soul-searching. Since we do live near a large cemetery and responses seem to have come so easily from a simple, jam-box style of radio, I'm not sure that it would be a wise or safe thing to continue. In addition, I have a young daughter and don't want her to be negatively affected by her mom's reaching out to the spirit world. Most of the entities who 'came through' seemed benign, and 'heaven' was even given as their dwelling place on two occasions ... but I don't think that this was the case with all of them. None of the names given - with the exception of one, potentially - were those of people close to me who have passed on.

It is sad, in a way, that spiritual communication using radio signals may not be a safe thing to undertake. Perhaps it is kind of like venturing out into a big city bustling with strangers. One would like to go up and hug everybody, but safety dictates caution. Any insights and experiences you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again :)

- Holly