View single post by clockdryve
 Posted: Apr 17th, 2010 05:02 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
clockdryve

What is said is a RUDE middle aged guy says "get outta my face"...then a young boy (under 12 I'm sure) says "get outta MY face". Not in a smarta$$ way....but like "hey...your in my way and your WRONG". I have heard this same mans voice last year  (saying the same words....in the same way....and same duration) out in the country. This time he is BACK, and at the Cemetery stirring up crap where he doesn't belong. **It is like a REPLAY of his earlier voice that I had recorded last year** 

I found the old recording from June of last year (downloaded it from another forum) This first time his voice is easier to hear. When I got this one at the original time, my DR60 recorder was tracking the duration of time in a very odd manner. The timer would stick for 5 or 6 seconds then it would show that 3 seconds had passed. It did this the full times I recorded 3 or 4 times....and making really ODD screeching sounds when I played it back in the field. I finally told him to leave and my recorder returned to normal.

Attachment: get_out_of_my_face-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 1096 times)

Last edited on Apr 17th, 2010 05:15 PM by clockdryve