View single post by andrewhopkins
 Posted: Mar 29th, 2010 10:13 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
andrewhopkins

Hi all my name is Andrew hopkins

Am new to this forum

My dad passed away last year and we keep getting sighs and messages from him, some in dreams and a lot of activity in my house  on electrical equipment, like tv going on and off, clocks stopping not working and starting

also we have a wireless doorbell that keep going off that keeps playing all different tones, we have the doorbell set to a dog barking, which is 1 of 8 different doorbell tones

when he first past over we would get all different doorbell tones playing back ,but not the main doorbell tone that is set to dog bark, and it would happen at points in time when someone finished a sentence when we were talking about him

some people would say it was probably a next door neighbour that has the same doorbell, but i have a good look within the radius of the working distance and i cant see no one else with it

that why i am interested in building a spiricom device as i know my dad is somehow able to affect the radio waves of the doorbell transmitter, and somehow tricking the doorbell to go off on all the other different settings,

so my question to everyone on hear, has any one  actually had any luck with the sprircom device yet? and is there any audio of their results?

also

dose any one know where i can get a transmitter that i can set to 29mhz to 31mhz?

as i understand it I need to be working on these frequencies, I was going to use a radio scanner to pic up the tone that i would send from the transmitter, as they can scan as low as 26mhz

http://www.nevadaradio.co.uk/radio-scanners/scanners/gre-psr-255

feel free for anyone to email me as would appreciate any help on this or any advice

[email protected]

As I think that i have a very good chance of picking something up

Thanks

Andrew