View single post by Brian Jones
 Posted: Oct 31st, 2009 11:19 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Brian Jones

Hello people... I know I've asked here numerous times in other posts, but this time I am making it my primary point of action. I am focusing my thoughts,energies and actions to building up dozens, if not hundreds of audio examples suggesting that animals do indeed speak in words. If you would like to hear your own pets speaking, please contact me at [email protected] , and let's discuss the possibilities...

I am just getting started on picking up the pace with building this dedicated website :
http://www.animalsspeakout.com , and I know I can go and get more than enough evidence on my own, but it would be nice to have some input from other truly interested people. Either way, it's a comin !

I don't think I've posted this sample on the itcbridge website yet... this one is
pretty good I think, as far as showing that animals do speak their minds in words.
The audio supplied here is as follows. Right next door to my house there is a dog that lives there by the name of Henry. He is about two years old so I'm told. Henry is a black dog that weighs about 65-70 pounds. I've noticed he seems like a high strung and nervous personality type. I've never been close enough to him to really get to know him. The night before I recorded this, Buster, Henry's canine roommate was standing on the deck at their house, and barking at me non-stop through my kitchen window.

This annoyance was severe, and it was a first time thing with Buster. The very next day, Henry did the same thing... I saw this as a great opportunity for yet another recording. I went outside with my digital audio recorder and snuck up to Henry, out of his sight by being on the other side of the six foot high cedar fence. I purposely tried to taunt him by calling to him while hiding myself... the reference to
' Dum Dum ' was regarding my annoyance from last night's experience with Buster. Listen to the nervous tone in Henry's voice.

Thank you for reading this ...... Brian J.

Here's that short audio file :

Attachment: henry_who_are_you.mp3 (Downloaded 979 times)