View single post by pipesmokingman
 Posted: Sep 20th, 2009 10:42 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
pipesmokingman

Deborah wrote: Hello and Welcome,

(And pardon my ignorance......but:) Is this an "international standard" for the frequency assignments?  Very interesting ideas expressed.  Thanks.  Deborah
hi Deborah - well there are some small local variations world wide , odd small countries who wont play ball , but on the whole there is general agreement on these frequencies , although of course they are being squeezed all the time , but of course the higher ,especially microwave one are really only of use for line of sight transmission or VERY localised terrestial  as they do not propagate as well as the lower frequencies and in fact some can be seriously attenuated by things like trees and rain etc

however one experience you may just be interested in was at Dartmouth (Devon UK ) castle where in a cellar room surrounded by rock and steel plating , i followed a patch of signal about a meter square round the place - now radio waves don't normally do that so i concluded this was an energy field which was on about 1.3 GHz ( i always carry a sensitive frequency counter on investigations and use one here as well ,

as i have this theory that spirit DO have a working "frequency"  and whilst a lot seem to think it is of low order , i am of the opinion it is in the low microwave area - but as this is the only positive experience i have had of this happening - i cant draw any firm conclusions  ( and for those interested the nearest frequency source /transmitter to the castle on the frequency detected was over 20 miles away and of low power - i do my home work if i get an anomalous result .lol ) - HOWEVER I do NOT  think it is RF as we understand it - will write some more on all this later as its time for my tea

best regards

Brett