View single post by TigerSoul
 Posted: Aug 25th, 2009 12:59 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
TigerSoul

Michael, as you have disabled reciving pm's I decided to post this PM open in the thread instead. Hope you get to read it!

Hi!

I was reading your posts about the missing child as a part of my own experimentation. I was recording during the time I was reading and I did get EVP's on the recording. They were in swedish which is my first language and there is a funny thing about them. I had forgot when I reviewed my recording what I was reading until I suddenly realized it. I first heard something about children, then I remembered what I was reading. When I filtered the recording removing the click noise from my keyboard typing I got, translated from swedish:

Were you three? (first voice)
What? (second voice)
There! or That's it! (second voice)

I don't know if this is of any use or even interest to you. But as I first heard Children is three, before filtering the recording, I felt it somehow related to your work that I was reading. Did you ever get to any further conclusion?

Here is a copy of what I wrote about this clip at another forum:

On to the trail of trying to make the spirits curious or interested in commenting I start the recorder and read a forum post about a guy using radio sweep techniques in an attempt to find what happened to a missing child. I hit right on the spot. 4 minute recording, two captures!

These are all swedish, but I will try to write in english sounding "words" so that you can compare.

swedish: Var ni tre?
translation: where you three?
sounds like: vahr nee trah?

a brief paus, then an answer in another voice:

swedish: va?
translation: what?
sounds like: vah?

another small pause, then same voice:

swedish: sådär or just där
translation: "that's it", or just "there"
sounds like: sah dahr

This is the original recording, tap noise from keyboard is there interfering. See next clip for filtered version.

ps: tell me if you'd like to hear it, it's in swedish but still!

best regards,
Kristian