View single post by ArizonaEvp
 Posted: Jul 28th, 2009 09:08 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ArizonaEvp

Greetings all,

I can see if one has a low fear factor or high spiritual beliefs,  where some of the voices / phrases can be very unnerving.  Especially when they are in that quintessential low creepy voice we are accustomed to hearing on TV and in the movies.

I get them frequently in the sessions we do here at the house.  Since I don’t have a religious bone in my body,  I make a general statement to this end and the overtures do in fact stop for a while until someone new comes along trying to get a rise out of me.

What I get a kick out of are the tricksters.  I don’t know how they come through for you…..but for me they all seem to be at a higher pitch vocal frequency. 

I have indulged them in the past to see how creative they can be.  One time,  while I was researching a person who claimed to be in a coma,  the tricksters came through in grand form with an ominous prediction that an asteroid was going to strike the moon.

They gave specific dates, times,  location of impacts and even a logical sequence of events on how it would take a week and a half for the debris to make it from the moon to the earth.  Not only did they say that the Atlantic coast from North to South Carolina would be destroyed,  they framed it with a sentence that I myself could never have thought of.  They said:  I hope they have raincoats because it’s going to be raining blood.

As the time drew near,  the prediction changed, that now….a comet had bumped into the asteroid and on a certain date at a certain time,  the comet was going to come through…. taking out the international space station and upon entering the atmosphere,  pieces would break off and one would hit the town we live in.  They warned us to get out of town and head north towards the grand canyon area.

Yeah…right.

The day came and passed and in an EVP session that night I asked what happened.  Their response was:  “we were just messing with ya”

Later in that same session I heard two people come through also claiming to be in a coma.  One in San-Francisco and one in LA.  It was the exact same voice both times. 

Nice try.

Aside from the meaningful contacts we’ve made,  I have actually grown fond of one heckler in particular.

When he first started coming through he would spout the usual  F  words and phrases.  When it was obvious I was ignoring him,  he started calling me a “Stupid Fag Mexican”

When I heard this in the recording,  I did a special session aimed at him.  I told him that I was not a Mexican but rather an American Indian. 

He now calls me:   Kemo Sabe

I also said that if he was going to continue to plague me with his presence,  the least he could do is come up with better lines than F you and F this and that.  And he did.  He started coming through with well placed – well timed zingers.

Not long ago he stated he was going to Vegas for a while and indeed….for about a month and a half I heard not one peep out of him.  Then one day while reviewing a recorded session….BAM….there he was…announcing his presence with authority.

I’m kinda glad he’s back.  I was starting to miss him.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

And for OldFrank……the purple comment might be a compliment.  In the old days,  Purple was only worn by royalty.

On the subject of fear….quoting an unremembered source…Fear is nothing more than:

F alse
E vidence
A ppearing
R eal

Peace,
Ron

Last edited on Jul 28th, 2009 09:11 AM by ArizonaEvp