View single post by Estee
 Posted: Mar 13th, 2009 07:38 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Vicki Talbott wrote: Hi Estee--Yes, he loves this work.  He gets a real kick out of communicating from the other side.  On a serious note, he is sincere in his efforts to help others communicate and to move lost entities on to the light.  Thanks again, Vicki

I'm absolutely convinced that it was not until Braden connected with my Dad that I started to hear my dad come in  stronger and clearer via evp. I think Braden, by the strength of his spirit, is able facilitate those communications in such a way that we can hear our loved ones better if those connections are made.

As for Braden helping others move into the light, I'm sure he does.  I have witnessed what possibly is showing an intervention on Braden's part or maybe he just wanted to "watch" over things -- in a short ITC video of mine captured a few years ago. It's showing a spirit (only profile showing in top left quadrant of image below) with what looks like a knit cap on, emerging from a bright light into the movie from the left. The clip was recorded in low light conditions... but here's a frame from that clip that's showing that profile. Sorry, it's not very clear but I think it's Braden. It was one of those 2 short clips that I "found" on my hard drive back in 2006.

Last edited on Mar 13th, 2009 07:50 AM by