View single post by truthseeker150
 Posted: Mar 7th, 2009 10:51 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
truthseeker150

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I've seen the video of Klaus Shcrieber that you mentioned and its pretty amazing, he certainly seemed to have some mediumistic abilites.  I have not done any ITC recordings with camcorders and TV's yet, I've been mainly focusing on using webcams and a notebook computer.  But I do know what you mean be the sensitive nature of the video loop.  It took me many months of trial and error recordings adjusting the brightness, contrast, and gamma settings of the webcam before finally getting a decent loop out of it.  Currently I don't shoot at angles or use any other lights other than the normal ambient light that is in the room.

As for mediumistic abilities I dont think I have any at the moment or to be honest if I ever will.  I feel most of my results have come from expressing a desire to know and understand the truth about the greater reality that surrounds us and employing a little bit of technology.  The real results of course comes from efforts made from their side.  I have had a couple of personal experiences, one event where I saw somthing visually in the house and one experience where I heard a disembodied voice.  Both of these events occured in my second year of recording EVP's on a regular basis.  Both were very positive experiences, a little shocking at the time of course, but positive in nature.  :)   I believe they were meant to help me expand my view of reality at the time and now looking back on them perhaps prepare me for what I'm seeing now in the video recordings. 

You mentioned you feel a open hole between you and the other side, try filling this void with positive communication efforts.  When you record express a desire to connect with only positive beings who will contribute in good and positive manner.  And remember you have control of all the power buttons and can stop recording if you ever feel uneasy about things.

Take care and I wish you continued success in your ITC efforts.