View single post by neokortex_simulacrum
 Posted: Mar 7th, 2009 06:30 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
neokortex_simulacrum

Don't know exactly.

Saw a video where Schreiber did the same as if he were doing some physical exercises with his hands at both sides of his camera. When I connected my digital camera to the PC and having difficulties to manage the required loop variation I realised that I can literally stop the loop by exerting concentration. This happened at a certain color setting (contrast, brightness, saturation are sensitive options) and at a certain camera angle and zoom-adjustment - I'm not sure I can do this at any variables. Note that the feedback loop at TV is somewhat different than the one at the plasma monitor. It's hard to describe, but you'll find out if you haven't done so. I couldn't try it out with the Tv because I had to hold another camera for recording to bypassing the other's industrial restriction.

By starting to do ITC and by starting to exercise Silva-mind control (casually) I had waken up some mediumistic abilities. I haven't reached that far to be able to see and hear spirits, however I feel that there is an open hole between me and the other side, and I'm not in the least happy with that.

Last edited on Mar 7th, 2009 06:38 AM by neokortex_simulacrum