View single post by Estee
 Posted: Feb 28th, 2009 05:19 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Estee

Sammii wrote: I would love some feed back on this one. I see a man with some thing on his head, some type of medieval crown or hat, tilted over one eye :)
Hi Sammi!  Hope you don't mind but I really couldn't comment on the one you have inserted in your post because, at least from my computer monitor, I had trouble seeing what was there on a clear enough level. :blush: But after expanding that image and contrasting it more, right off the bat, my eyes are drawn to what looks like a Picasso-ish vertical merging of 2 faces: a young man on the left and an old man on the right... the nose of the young man on the left is very prominent whereas the nose on the old man on the right is much more indistinct. They both seem to be sharing some kind of a head-dress or it could be an organic growth that identifies a certain type of nature spirit of some sort. Many of the images showing up in the Stream seem to be of beings from the realm of Magonia where the stream seems to serve as a "central casting-like" non-locality for all types of beings who dwell in the etheric realms... including human disincarnates. This said though, I've definitely seen some faces with very distinct crowns on them but so far I have not been lucky enough to capture one yet but did manage to capture an image of one in Keith's smoke experiment. :biggrin:

PS -- also wanted to add that I'm seeing similar type beings in terms of physical characteristics showing up in clusters across the length of the stream -- they all pop up at the same time and are seen across the stream at the same time for a few frames before they disappear. And other times I see the same type of beings in an isolated cluster where the rest of the stream is showing more a variety of different entities. Only bringing this up because it seems that most of those faces that we see merging into other faces are usually merging with beings of a similar type. This is just my tentative observation at this present time and I'm sure as time goes by I will be revising whatever I presently say about what's showing up in the stream .... lol, just rambling on here but thought I'd share with you my thoughts on this.

Last edited on Feb 28th, 2009 07:08 AM by