View single post by milan320
 Posted: Dec 31st, 2008 11:10 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
milan320

In April of this year, it will be two years since my fiancee passed away. I have experimented with EVP some weeks after she transitioned and actually received some positive results - though it didn't sound really like her.  Nevertheless, a voice was definitely recorded - with a quite sweet message that I took to heart.

Since then though, I haven't really tried to pursue further EVP experimentation. As anyone who has gone through the loss of a loved one probably knows, a million different things are going through one's mind and I believe to do proper EVP - a sense of calmness needs to be within our hearts (though perhaps I'm wrong).

So my question is this ... is it too late now to try to contact my late fiancee through EVP? Is EVP most successful immediately or a few months after the person transitioned? I feel like I'm ready to try seriously now, but just the thought that it maybe too late makes me feel discouraged again.

Like I mentioned, in April of this year it will be two years. I still feel her presence and love quite often though.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Peace and a happy new year to all.

/Milan