View single post by joecioppi
 Posted: Nov 24th, 2008 12:07 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
joecioppi

Slider,

Among notable uses for hair is the use in humidity gauges with pointers that move as the length of a strand of hair responds to moisture in the air.

joecioppi

Slider2732 wrote: It's quite apparent that you guys know the ins and outs of all things electronically related to spirit contact, but that the forum itself has suffered a slow down.
However, i'm hoping that regular posters and viewers can help me out with a new project.

Anrede is a German term for address of a person, being found while randomly surfing the other day and looking for something totally unrelated....as has been the way for several months now.

My idea, is to use a human hair for contact with the other side.

We have lots of reports of hair turning white after a ghostly experience, of DNA being within hair and that the hair on the backs of our necks or arms may stand up on possible contact.
Let alone, that head hair is often symbolic of what kind of character we have to others viewing us, or that people have always kept locks of hair of others, or that while a persons aura may be seen around the head and shoulders it is presumed that it's the mind that is being photographed.
Even if hair standing can be attributed to muscle movement, why ? My understanding is that it's (from a layman understanding) to do with shock and panic and possibly to increase our natural sizing to a predator, but I don't buy into many accepted thoughts as it is lol.
All these things lead me think that human hair may contain a physically measureable embodiment of spiritual energies.

My device aims to work similarly to a guitar pickup, translating hair movement into audible frequencies. It may pick up surrounding air movements by some approaches, but the whole assembly should amplify the hair movements themselves. I look at a record deck stylus or guitar pickup and see those as having potential for the vibration forwarding.
However, I really don't have a clue about how to best maximise the movement effects of a non magnetic source, such as a human hair.

If anyone can help with this i'd be most grateful :)