View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Sep 20th, 2008 09:29 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hi Stefan,

When I think of live evp, I always think of rising and falling amplitude. I don't know the technical terms, but I feel as if the natural rise and fall of the energy expressed in a sound wave are better for communication - versus a rather consistent background sound source.

I think your idea is great, and as you stated - the most obvious possible improvement could be in the ability for spirit to communicate in a more coherent and fluid manner........or maybe it could improve our ability to be able to understand what they are saying because the floor and ceiling levels of the amplitude would be more similar to regular human speech - rather than mismatched bursts.

On another note, I'm gonna say what anyone else would say to me if I told them that I had a dream about it. I'd say go with your feeling. Maybe you remembered it because you were supposed to. I mean, it's said that we do all kinds of things when we are "asleep" at night, right?

Lol, I just remembered to tell you something. I've had this crazy idea of using your software in a different way - not for ITC, but for random music generation. I wondered "what if I could record a range of notes at different durations, and put them all in a library in a cue list? Could I just click play and site back as the random playback generated patterns and musical combinations without me having to think them. Then I could just sit back and pause it when I hear somethig I like...."

Isn't that a little weird?

Keith