View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Jun 19th, 2008 07:55 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Just an update on Anrede:
We're moving house, from Minnesota to Oklahoma and after 2 houses dropped through before moving, now find ourselves house hunting from a hotel room in Shawnee, OK. All is good though, after some intensive driving to places researched online, we've found 1 place we'll be looking at again today.
How have we worked out directions, beside using a map ? we've been using the compass on the Anrede !
Luckily, i'd packed our paranormal equipment case in the trunk of the car, instead of the UHaul, so it's enabled me to take the Anrede out, flip it over and use the compass.
Also, during the stormy OK weather, i've been trialing the EMF, I/R and live EVP sections of the unit. Storm conditions obviously increase the amount of at least static electricity in the surrounding air and one idea has been that energies from spirits may be able to catch a ride on such power (rather than drain batteries, as often reported in paranormal investigations).
Almost unbelievably, the 25 year old re-invigorated rechargeable batteries (as seen in an above pic) are still going strong and on the SAME charge as a couple of months ago ! Energy drain must be very slight in the whole circuit, so that's good news.

Once we're settled in a new place, the heterodyning stage will be worked on and include recent thoughts on frequency division scaling of normally inaudible sound, as discussed in another topic (about the robot voices).
All in all, Anrede is proving to be a handy little device :biggrin: