View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Jun 8th, 2008 07:34 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

With ya on the 'circles' thoughts. Naturally and with exposure of different peoples interests and spiritual beliefs, we are all being drawn into little pools of sharing. Keith's forum here displays a mixture of a similar theme and the aims of course are shared by all, reliable spirit contact.
The speed of rotation and investigative routing appears to be increasing...people seem to be honing areas of beliefs and experimentation, while staying open to advice, helping others and extending knowledge. Bit of a tornado warning though, if someone has a eureka moment hehe a tornado of the better type.
I don't mind this thread starting up again after quite the break in correspondence on it, seems a good pointer and refresh route. Hopefully Keith doesn't mind either ;)

The purple that Frank mentions is something self noted. How many times do you see spiritual types wearing purple ! Mystics, male and female seem to display purple in clothing and goods they own, or even house wall colour.
Purple is a spiritual colour, no problem there and relates to auric interpretation (which I was lucky enough to witness for a couple of months first hand in about 2002). What they are saying, is that Frank is able to 'see' in the mystical way and has an ability to balance sense with emotion. His electronics are the sense or intellect, the emotions come from the wishes to gain spirit contact and to further the field.
The phrase 'going through a purple patch' is related.

I think the circle needs some clarification...is it like minded people collecting a knowledge base or those literally meditating together ? I apologise for my lack of understanding :)