View single post by ParanormalAnalysisLab
 Posted: May 14th, 2008 08:16 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
ParanormalAnalysisLab

Just to say hello,  I have been involved with the Paranormal for over 34 years
and a MUFON Field Investigator in the 1970's -1980's
I formed PAL - Paranormal Analysis Lab to research and design EVP/ITC devices, which in the future will be offered free via Tech reports. (how-to)

One suggestion for anyone doing anything within the paranormal is to use verses from your bible, to prevent negative energy,, I found over the decades that people who are baptised have minimal to no interactions with
negative forces versus those who are unbaptised have more negative force interaction .

the following book is excellent, it contains all the prayers from all cultures needed

'Armor of God' is a collection of prayers which are primarily Christian based but there many from a variety of other world religions.   These prayers are used to protection yourself and others from negative entities of all types including demonic spirits.   There are also prayers for spiritual warfare for those people who find themselves in the position of helping other people fend off these forces.   The full Roman Ritual of Exorcism and other variations are also included.  The prayers are divided up into chapters to make them easier to find

• Hedge Prayers
  • Protection for a Household
  • Protection from Curses or Spells
  • Personal Protection
  • Spiritual Warfare
  • Prayers to Archangel Michael
  • Exorcism
  • Deliverance

And no I'm NOT Connected to the book, I'm not the author, printer or distributor
I do not make a cent, I only highly Recommend it!
I found my copy here:
http://theghosthunterstore.com/

Regards
Mark

Last edited on May 14th, 2008 08:26 AM by