View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Mar 26th, 2008 10:33 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Hi Vicki and Slider,

Ya know, I was "wondering" if anyone out there was receiving messages via the telephone system, or via an answering machine as I actually had the exact same thought the last time I was at the local thrift store! Being an electronic gadget junkie, I like to mess around with less conventional things, in fact, I rarely get any EVP's these days because I"m too busy messing around with such weird unconventional stuff to actually stick to what is known to work...lol. My hope is that one day I"ll stumble on to something good, but mostly it's not too productive to mess around with unproven stuff.

So Vicki, do you record specifically with your answering machine as a recording device, or does your phone ring and they "leave a message for you"?? I'm just wondering how you use the answering machine.

Oh, btw, (sorry to get off topic) I just finished revamping my website and if either of you have a webpage banner you would like me to post on my website at (I know you have a site Vicki!) http://www.caevp.com, just let me know and I'll do so asap! You can email me directly at [email protected] . Thanks guys, sorry to stick this in the wrong thread, just trying to kill 2 birds with one stone!

Take care all!

Chris ;)