View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Mar 22nd, 2008 11:23 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hello everyone,

Would like to take a moment to share my excitement with you. A new ITC Bridge banner has created, it's something I've envisioned for a short time now.

In September of 2006 I felt the urge to try my hand at creating a website, having no previous experience of any kind. A year and a half later, the website has evolved from an initial experiment into a learning experience. I have all of you to thank. I envisioned a place for people of like mind to gather together freely, and today that is what I see.

For some time now, I have felt urged to take it to the next level, and have found quite a bit of difficulty trying to undertake this by myself.

For about 2 months I have felt inspired to rely on my feelings and inspiration for projecting the "new" ITC Bridge. 3 weeks ago I tried to begin visualizing it, and now today the first step has been taken and accomplished.

Here's the new banner which will be up soon, created by several people in Uruguay. They were able to take my specific vision and convert it to reality. They weren't the first ones to take the job, another guy had won the bid and then flaked. Personally, I believe in the influence of spirit and how they help me behind the scenes.

Just a taste of what will come in the future.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 220 times):

ITC-Bridge-Banner-700.jpg