View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 10:12 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

After reading many EVP related posts and from my own experiments, the robotic sound of some EVP's seems prevalent in more than the few harmonic tones method.
Of worthy note is the work of our own EVPDave, who's optical experiments are delivering stunning results, using 10 harmonics.
You might expect the mixing of pre-determined tones to give a quirky android 'speech' pattern, but, why would such a trait be present in 'normal' cassette recorder EVP's ?

The work of the original Spiricom team seemingly showed successful communications with deceased physicist, Dr. George Jeffries Mueller. He was described as presenting his voice in a robotic manner.
Concerning Dr Konstantin Raudive, in his book 'Breakthrough', he says:
"They speak in a definite rhythm, which seems forced on them."
"The rhythmic mode imposes a shortened, telegram-style phrase or sentence."

My point here, is that the robot sound may be the effect of a heterodyne circuit, a frequency division method as used in a plethora of audio related products. Such a circuit is quite new to me as a concept, which I freely admit. But, its implications to EVP seem great. If a frequency is received, heterodyne'd down (for want of better wording) to human ear levels, then an EVP may be gained, but much of the original signal may be lost.
Note how nearly all EVP are not heard with the human ear at the time of recording.

I was looking at bat detector circuits, for ideas on a new build concept and realised that frequency divider chips, counting chips that output at semi tunable frequencies, may be behind some phenomena.
As the chip counts and then outputs a signal, it divides the incoming signal into the repeated blocks...such as 1/4 or 1/256. The output, therefore, will be missing a huge amount of data, but will be recognisable as speech...it will be affected as a sound, to be heard like that of a robot.
Turning up the frequency of the pulses takes the speech out of human hearing range.
It's often reported that spirit voices may be recorded at multiples of normal speech delivery. Recordings where the info is played back at 1/4 of the recorded rate, being one common situation.

I just feel that the frequency division situation, which is meant for stripping out noise in some circuits or off-setting distortions is actually bringing more effects into possible contact devices than may be realised.

I'd welcome any thoughts :)

Last edited on Mar 7th, 2008 10:13 AM by Slider2732