View single post by Notemanz
 Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 07:00 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Notemanz

Jeff,

Great points!  I was quite amazed by what I saw. I believe that this section might well be in the audio recordings.  Here's what I saw:

Bill (back to camera) is talking to Mueller.  Bill is using demonstrative gestures facing the equipment.  Mueller remarks (I will follow with the direct quote):

"Turn off that damn camera!..."  Bill humbly says "yes Doctor" etc....

There is a brief exchange further that I'll post (when I get home etc...)...

It is indeed the spiricom voice that is so recognizable as Mueller's.  Now, why in the world would a discarnate entity and scientist react this way?  Mueller is supposedly helping the team with both apparatus and technique.  Why in the world would "he" not want to have the world see the device? Why would he not want a video documentation of the very far-fetched contention of true contact?

The answer that is most logical is that Bill O'neill in fact did not want "That damn camera" on while he was "talking" to Mueller.

We must use logic and common sense here.  Bill O'neill never wanted to be photographed from the front(!) while the device was in operation.  Why?

We can certainly draw conclusions.  The mere fact that science has not been able to duplicate the work (Done in the archaic 80's no less!) is very telling. 

Jeff your expertise is phenomal and I have no doubt other qualified engineering types can not only build but improve the basic design.  That's why I prefeced by saying that I do believe Meek was on the right track here.  My own data shows me that there is something here to explore no doubt!

Another telling moment from this docu is the footage from the press conference where Meek presents the system.  Bill O'neill does not say a word and sits quietly at the table while Meek takes the tough questions.

And yes for sure Sarah is (was God bless) a seminal figure and pioneer in the field and certainly, was not a scientist. However, her point is well taken... To this point, as she says so well "Spiricom has been silent for the last 20 years."

Absolutely agree we should all kick this around more.  I don't think your time has been wasted!  The principles seem sound.  Now we've got to develop the box that works for god sakes!!

More to follow and I'll give as much info as I can I'm not sure this video is readily available.

Best,
John D