View single post by Bruce
 Posted: Jan 6th, 2008 05:01 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Bruce

Chris,

>>  Were you involved with the original spiricom experiments somehow? <<

Nope, I just have a fascination with transcommunication devices and so I have done a lot of reading, experimenting and thinking about the subject.  I've been working on development of a transcommunication device that has some similarities to Spiricom.  So, most everything I have to say is just a matter of opinions I've come to hold over years of experimenting.

>> why we have to replicate so closely the "human qualities" of voice frequencies and tones that fall within the normal range of human hearing.  <<

Not for their benefit, but for ours.  If we are going to understand what they have to say it would be nice if they said it in an intelligible human voice and in my case perferably in English :d)

>>  I also wonder why a spirit would be limited to only being able to perceive sound energy in the frequency range of human hearing  <<

In my opinion they have no such limitation, we just need to provide a means for their form of nonphysical speech to be understandable to physical human ears.

From your recording in which the female voice is clearly heard to say yes I am curious about what kind of equipment you are using, how it compares to the original Spiricom device, and how you are utilizing the 13 tones.  Maybe you have already described this in detail and if so perhaps you could just post a link to that description?

Bruce

Last edited on Jan 6th, 2008 05:03 AM by Bruce