View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Jan 5th, 2008 05:29 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Thanks Bruce for clarifying this for me. Were you involved with the original spiricom experiments somehow? You sound very knowledgeable about all of this.

When you said "the person using this box", I thought you were referring to the EVP assistant as a "virtual" voice box, my misunderstanding, and I know whay you mean now!

I guess one of the things I've been going over in my mind about frequencies and types of energies that may be useful in the communictasion with spirits is about why we have to replicate so closely the "human qualities" of voice frequencies and tones that fall within the normal range of human hearing. I often wonder if there are certain energies or frequencies that can "propogate" easier in terms of how the spirits perceive them, and can utilize them, and could then be up/down converted to the human hearing range. At thispoint I'm talking about receiving. In terms of transmitting, I also wonder why a spirit would be limited to only being able to perceive sound energy in the frequency range of human hearing, wouldn't it be possible for them to be sensitive to a range of frequencies (even light and colour frequencies) far outside the range of human senses?

If they exist at a "higher frequency", as we describe it, maybe we are interpreting such a different type of frequency (meaning a non-time based frequency) as a higher frequency, but it's really not higher at all, maybe it's the same frequency we exist in, but since this frequency is not time based, maybe it is based on something else we are not able to yet comprehend?

We can only understand the visible and detectable electromagnetic spectrum as we know it today, but what is "beyond" those limits, maybe it doesn't "keep going", maybe it "wraps back around" at some point, forming the next dimension, then wraps back up and around forming the next, and so on, back and forth, making it's own macro-cosmic frequency? I"m not sure if I'm explaining what I have in my mind correctly as maybe there aren't any real physical terms to describe what I"m thinking.

I'm trying to think outside the box, or in this case, outside the universe.

Maybe the reason spirits get so "winded" trying to communicate with us at our level is because they have to expend so much of their limited energy to up/down convert to our level. Perhaps we should try to meet them half way somehow by trying to receive and transmit at frequencies closer to their realm, such as the ultra-violet spectrum of light at 465Nm or so, and convert it to the human voice range of frequencies for listening? Does any of what I'm thinking about make and sense...lol?

Anyhow, just a though, thanks for litening to me thinking out loud!

Chris ;)