View single post by NS-EVP
 Posted: Jan 5th, 2008 01:41 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NS-EVP

Hello Bruce,

Thank you so much for replying with that detailed information.

I have a better understanding now of what the tones are, and how they are to be used.

I was wondering however if you were able to clarify this statement if possible, so I can fully understand it's meaning:

"The person using this box, through normal manipulation of their resonant cavities (throat, mouth, sinus and the nasal cavities for instance) is able to accentuate some tones and attenuate others to form an intelligible human voice sound."

It described the usage of the spiricom tone via the EVP assistant 1.0 software, so I want to be sure I understand what you are describing so I can closely replicate it's proper usage.

I also agree there is much to be learned, but I wonder by that statement if I'm only talking about myself, or everyone else, as I'm not sure what other's out there in the world understand about this concept, and what real research has been done other than the spiricom experiments.I think one would really have to be an audiologist to truely understand alot of the concepts of human speech and hearing, as there is alot of background science that needs to be understood if the goal is to replicate a human voice box that eminates all or some of the human range of voice tones at once for the purpose of manupulation by entities.

I do try to keep up on everything especially when it comes to reading the forum before asking questions that might already be answered, but sometimes find that the amount of information to "sift" through is a bit overwhelming at times, especially when I'm just looking for the answer to one particular question or point. In addition to this, there is just so much information to take in at once, and much of it are person's opinions, which sometimes conflict with other information I may read elsewhere, so it does get confusing sometimes. So I really appreciate that you answered my questions that probably have already been discussed elsewhere on the board!

Thanks!

Chris ;)