View single post by lkimberley
 Posted: Jan 3rd, 2008 02:05 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lkimberley

Hi Chris,

I hear the file just fine! Now, I will tell you when I record at times its pretty heavy loaded with loud sounds at times, there are times I am talking at the top of my lungs over the buzz. But, I have gotten to where I am I guess because I have been doing it fairly stable since before the forum.

But, saying the prayer and doing all of those things does not stop the good and loving ones from talking to you.I don't have an answer for what to tell you except maybe get some Kosher salt mix with water and spray the house and grounds like you would for bugs, that will in fact remove whatever could be blocking for you to record evps drv or spiricom. Your health may be a factor too, but, I highly doubt it.

I did not post the original files of spiricom just for you and you alone, they are there for the forum, we share often here.

I also DID NOT say...expensive devices were required, I said, hi quality verses low quality when you record. I have a cheap 25 Walmart digital I love and I have the setting on the highest quality to achieved the maxium I can. Sony ICD8500 IC recorder.
But Chris, I started and got lower guys to. It took awhile and then I said  "you're outta here" But I get them occasionallyonly now.  I do not give them time of day and they eventually move on. Be patient when its quiet and your trying to hear, they will come and speak to ya, I am encouraging you to hang in there.

I can't explain why I get them, I am a certified psychic from a state in the United States, and I mediate as you. But, there are others whom are not as much and get recordings. So, lets be patient and see, try the Kosher salt :biggrin: it may make a big difference on your land and house.

I am going to post 2 recordings, ok first is the original form.....listen to all the noise I have going on, (drives one crazy) and then listen to the second file after its been cleaned. My personal goal is to hear them clearer like they were already cleaned, so, with that; that's what I am aiming at my fellow researcher.

Blessings,

Laura

Attachment: MZ000006converted 8000.MP3 (Downloaded 1283 times)