View single post by DavidR
 Posted: Dec 16th, 2007 07:42 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
DavidR

Keith, I read the info on the web sight 43 Things regarding the two Dr Mueller’s.  Personally at the present time I tend to lean towards the option that Bill O’ Neil may have indeed been in contact with the deceased Dr J Mueller.  This decision is in part derived from another spiricom experience involving a friend Jane (a medium).  To keep the story short, Jane with her daughter paid me a visit when she learned that I had made contact with Seth.  We set up the spiricom and attempted contact.  Within about ten minutes Seth’s voice could be heard.  I introduced Jane and Seth responded by saying (hello Jane) which Jane heard because the contact was reasonably clear.  I ask Seth if he would take part in an experiment and explained. 
The experiment involved Seth ringing Jane’s phone at the precise time of twelve o’clock mid-night.  Seth agreed and I gave Jane’s Tel no.  I ask Seth to repeat back the number which he did. Jane began to become very excited as the realization dawned on her that she was communicating with a deceased entity.  Jane left in time for the experiment and exactly on twelve mid-night her phone rang.  To her surprise it was her son Colin on the phone.  Colin started the conversation my saying while lying in bed he had the strong impression to ring his mother but didn’t know why.  Jane explained to Colin the night’s events.  Out of interest here, we realized afterwards we ask Seth to make the phone ring at twelve but didn't stipulate any further conditions, i.e. that Seth speak on the phone.
Knowing that the spiricom works based on my personel experiments comes back to the article at 43 Things.  Obviously my statements about my spiricom experiments coupled with the recorded tape of Seth’s voice are presented by myself as claims of spirit contact, exactly the same as O’Neil’s claims with Doc Nick and Mueller.  In the end the decision to accept or reject these claims is the decision of the individual,  having, said that  if evidential information is provided by the spirit contact this would certainly help towards perhaps concluding that spircom is a device that can make contact with decessed personalities.  Sorry if I seemed to have rambled on a bit.

David