View single post by fratka
 Posted: Dec 14th, 2007 06:08 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
fratka

Did the feeling of being push out also feel like a combination of very strong dizziness with what felt and looked like the whole world shifting side to side or up and down. I had this happen a couple years ago while driving and for a split second I didn't know where I was or what I was doing there. I had driven that stretch of road thousands of times but for the life of me I could not figure out what was going on. Then I snapped back and all was right with the world. To me it wasn't a scary feeling and at no time did I leave my body but what I do think is I was being joined with another.

I still get that "world shifting" feeling every once in a while. I'll tell you another thing that happened to me. I was sitting here at work recording. I looked down at my hand which I knew was on my mouse but it had a pencil in it and I was writing something. I could not tell what it was. I was fully awake and could hear everything else around me. I then snapped out of it and everything was as it should be. I don't even have pencils at my desk.

Many more strange and interesting things have happened since I started ITC research. Nore so then when I was into paranormal (ghost) research. To be honest haunting research don't even come close to this because investigators stay so seperate from what they are doing.

Anyway, I'm glad you are doing better with it. Don't treat it as a burden and never fear!

Regards,

Frank R.