View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Sep 23rd, 2007 07:30 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Hello,

Well, I must say that I have never taken any special interest in orbs. It wasn't that I didn't believe that they were spirit manifestations, I had just seen and heard so much about them that I steered away from them because they never seemed to answer any questions we had about the afterlife. And I don't remember seeing them in any of my experiment pictures until recently. After viewing this video I paid a little more attention. I have also noticed that sometimes faces can seem to appear if the detail of the picture of the orb is of high enough quality.

So my attention and curiosity got the best of me - made me realize that they shouldn't be ignored simply because they may not provide good enough evidence. And of course, they started to appear with me in my experiments - something I rather enjoy at this point. I would like to share these pictures with you.

As is obvious by my writing, I don't "think" that these orbs are possibly spirit manifestations, I know they are. And I am also sure that they will continue to occur in frequency.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 362 times):

Sep15 still9 orb-crop-hl.jpg