View single post by lkimberley
 Posted: Sep 1st, 2007 11:34 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
lkimberley

HI Dave,

Yes I have a laser transmitter and receiver, however the laser lights don't work on the transmitter like there are supposed to, its a laser beam shooting to the photo transistor that I had buildt and I worked and worked till 4 am one night, so....being so frustrated,  I know this sounds odd if not bizzare ok....I have this Panasonic radio and I'm 4 hours south in Mexico, well I get this sound like Keith describes..and the buzzing just kills my ears. so, I grounded the radio..I think.and plugged in the transmitter to it and it ran thru the equalizer and voice digitizer and simply focused 3 lasers on the photo transistor and used no sweeping of any kind.  "All of this is in a dark plastic box not external lights of any kind, Right now I use a cheap laser and 2 very intense lasers and they pulse like Frank R said it should. I will get two more today. if you go back to the link I sent you earlier, under August 30 test 2 Lasers again this experiment was done without a radio. Misty says its even more clearer. I don't always listen straight thru...I am always concerned with clear voices only, as that's what the control station said with all the isles of workers and units with large displays say. Also, I see and hear them to much, so I had the house blessed and anything I create; it gets blessed with holy water! Since then, everything has been better much much better, no nasty voices!!!

and I sleep better too and have all these ideas, and no electronics background. Frank R helps me allot.

I finally downloaded all of Old franks stuff and will try to find a tech here to build it, and see if we get English. But, I think lasers are definitely the key for me to something. I have this idea, will create it today and record and see what happens.

I will post it at Esnips as the files are so big and its just easier to go there to listen without having to download.

PS they keep saying a Dave is supposed to help me, are you that Dave?

Thanks,

Laura