View single post by Slider2732
 Posted: Dec 30th, 2016 07:28 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Slider2732

Hi again John.
It's good to see the intro post.
Perhaps your marital experiences can bring a different perspective to the study of the paranormal. It's all seemingly fresh and quite painful, to have written about it here. But importantly, many others won't have had those experiences and may miss clues and cues about spirit interaction - a way to see it all as a positive.
The launch into this field of study with building useful gadgets can become a rewarding hobby...something to further the self with and also contribute back to similar minded researchers.

I've only just reaquainted myself with paranormal equipment builds recently, following an odd experience with the Joplin lights. We headed up through Oklahoma to the north east of the state and had the full mind set of trying out some equipment after years of doing little with it. But it was our own senses that sprung us into fleeing ! both my wife and I sensed people were behind the car, shadow types.
So, hopefully some equipment can come forward from someone such as yourself too, such that we might all get better evidence than an audio recording of "oh crap, drive off !".

Amateur radio and PC's..ideal starting tools !

You mentioned the paranormal experiences, please do tell more........
Welcome aboard
:biggrin:

Last edited on Dec 30th, 2016 07:29 PM by Slider2732