View single post by psb7user2
 Posted: Mar 4th, 2015 09:04 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
psb7user2

Here is the annotated version showing where I know the wires for the power source go. Heck, I even know which one is negative and which one is positive. That is actually the easiest part because inside the case, there is a + and - connotation in the case, indicating where the wires go.

If you look to the left, there are two solder points that are for the speaker. I'll admit, I lost the speaker, but know what kind it was, voltage wise, and can get a new one at Radio Shack. If someone could possibly tell me how to wire these wires to the speaker, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last, but not least. I am absolutely lost as far as where to put the wires for the tactile switches. If anyone has any ideas, or would be willing to pop their case open so I can just have a look at it and see what I need to do, I would be very, very grateful. I have an ovilus X, and it's just not the same. I think pride is what is causing me to want to fix this thing more than anything else.

Keith, and Ron; I sincerely apologize for the uploads of so many pictures. The problem is, I need help, and this is the best place I know to seek help for paranormal gadgets. I am not asking how to build a PX device, it's easy enough to just buy a speakjet chip and enclose it in it's own housing, and run it through EVPMaker. So, please do not think that I am trying to "learn" how to make my own. I simply want to know how to fix it, for my own sake. When the inventor is less than forthcoming about how to fix it, it's time to reach out to my good paranormal family who always seems to have my back. And hey, if nobody can help, thanks for taking the time to at least look, and ponder for me. I really appreciate it.

Josh