View single post by psb7user2
 Posted: Mar 4th, 2015 08:32 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
psb7user2

So, my nephew sat on my PX device as I picked him up from school. Not that it ever gave great evidence, but, I really, really enjoyed having it, and on the rare occasions, did seem to get intelligent responses.

Anyhow, I am uploading some images of the "guts", if you will, of my PX device. The device itself had six wires: 3 red, 3 black. I do know which ones go to the battery pack, but I have no idea where the other wires would go.

Anyone, if you have a PX device and would be willing to let me see the inside of yours via pics, I'd appreciate it. I can't get Mr. Chappell to help me out because I bought it off of eBay, and as well all know, he only supports the person who bought it off him. Can't say that I blame him, but, hopefully he doesn't get pissed when people take to these forums in search of help. We all know it's a speakjet chip, so it's not a big secret anyhow.

Someone, please help me!

I lost the top of the PX Device, so I will have to narrate on the pictures. The first picture is of the PX device as it would appear if you were holding it right side up (or, normal). Keith, I am sorry, but I am going to have to post like 4 replies so I can get them all up. Surely, someone is tech enough in here to help me out.

Attached Image (viewed 254 times):

PXIncase.jpg

Last edited on Mar 4th, 2015 08:37 AM by psb7user2