View single post by MrZeta
 Posted: Jan 7th, 2015 02:30 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
MrZeta

Hello,

I have had personal problems these last few weeks but things are getting back to normal.

Also there is a health issue at home that is causing concern I may mention it elsewhere.

Aside from this I have been working on computers, looking at auomation, artificial intelligence (chatbots and computer control and monitoring), and my ideas are just sitting around waiting to be worked on. There is a small wealth of ideas on this site and from my research there isnt much out there that goes onto too much technical detail which I have a niche for.

I had this thought of slicing laser pictures and using it to make 'laser movies'; strange; like taking high speed pictures; why take pictures when you can just take a movie and look at each frame? There are always questions...

I am looking at arduino for sensor monitoring and using a natural language 'BOT' to chat with and have it monitor all kinds of data; it would pick up data quicker than I could; it would be like a voice controlled mic (VOX) and record as soon as fluctuations were high enough.

The throughput is only 16MHZ but it would be fun to play with.

I noticed there are copies and variations of Frank's box and so many commercial ghost hunter tools out there for ridiculously high prices; in my opinion they are just tools which can be made at 1/10th their cost.

I like the idea of spirit attraction tools; rotating vortice fields of electric and magnetic etc; using various energies to get entities to manipulate just to see consistent variances; then translating variances to voice.

Some are saying that ghost hunting is flawed trying to get voices immediately versus listening to recordings; that is how EVP started but it doesnt have to end that way.

I hope to Live Stream soon so stay tuned...my computers are online again finally and I need to run noise tests before the weather gets warm again.

Mr Zeta