View single post by brett301
 Posted: Dec 1st, 2014 10:42 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
brett301

as someone once observed   "there ARE no WRONG answers only more questions " - and my point was that this "noise " , which if it IS a true recording is made up of energetic particals that pervade the cosmos - mixed with emissions form stars - planets etc etc - it sound s a lot like the eminiations from jupiter - which can be received on a fairly simple receive set up artoond 20 mhz - and my thought is that this would be an ideal medium for the spirit to latch on to - as i say just an idea

and as someone else said ( eccles actually from the goon show when asked why he was there ??  - you may need to google the goon show as it was a few decades back )  - "well everyone has to be SOMEWHERE "  - which according to quantum psyics if i understand correctly is NOT  strictly true as the "somewhere " can be a point - or everywhere at once and is affected BY the observer - and by the act OF  observing  ( shrodingers cat et al )

so it is my contention that "spirit " can be anywhere and everywhere at once - OR  in a single location  - also we need to get away with this idea that "spirit " is a "earth " Penominon ONLY  ( propogated by religion and psychics in some cases ) - to deny that there may be millions of "sentiant " beings - each with a "spirit " in the cosmos is sheer arrogance on the part of mankind - and all things have to BE  somewhere - thus intermingled with the "noise " MAY BE evp FROM or effected by the inhabitants of the millions of planets that must have life on them and thus some form of "continuance " as again it would be extreem arrogance to assume that the "afterlife " was only for us humans  - but would any of US recognise the contact of a being from sigma persi 8 for instance ??** - any more that they would probably recognise our departed ??

so we i think need to look at "cosmic " noise as "chatter " it may be deliberate transmissions from planets - - natural noise from nebuli et al - the remains of the "big bang " radiation  ( if you subscribe to that theory ) or indeed the voice  of what /who ever runs the cosmos ( the earthcentic GOD  if you wish ) - whatever - its out there - and its a form of energy the same as "terrestial " static is - thus if thewory is correct CAN be manipulated - so to draw a comparison what we are trying to acheive is a sort of SETI for spirit - and to narrow our thinking to "earth " bound emmisions is maybe not the right approch  - any ways as always JUST  my personal opinion

** futurama fans will get this reference .lol