View single post by psb7user2
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2014 08:40 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
psb7user2

The first time I ran Stefan's stream, and recorded it, I did not hear anything at the time, therefore, I did not review the file. Well, while going through some files on my recorder, I came across the following.  I am unsure if this is EVP, or if this is ITC, due to the fact that I hear a voice that does not sound like the tones I hear on Stefan's stream. However, it was while using Stefan's stream that the voice I believe I captured, was captured. So, I don't really know what to make of this whole thing. I actually stopped the file when I found this first piece, and haven't listened to any of the rest of the recordings as of yet.
Please let me know what, if anything, you hear. And if you could, please tell me is this an EVP or an ITC/EVP because this is one of those weird ones that I am unsure of as to how to label it.
Edited to Add: Check it out Ron! I remembered to convert to MP3 to save time and not have to direct everybody to my crummy Youtube channel! So awesome that it worked:)

Thanks all, and Stefan, I hope this helps validate your equipment/setup in some way.

Josh

Attachment: StefansStream.mp3 (Downloaded 1911 times)

Last edited on Sep 15th, 2014 08:42 PM by psb7user2