View single post by jtjones
 Posted: Aug 28th, 2014 08:48 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
jtjones

This is something that I have been trying to figure out for a while now and maybe others have as well, or maybe not and I'm just a little loopy (probably the later).

So here is my view on the problem facing communications with or through "the veil", what can WE understand? I tend to believe that those that are gone and those that have never been here, are residing in another dimension, a higher dimension I would assume since they have the ability to interact with us on their terms, for the most part, and we can only perceive a portion of them.

For the sake of argument lets say that they are in a higher order dimension, they would have as much difficulty communicating with us as we do to them. Take for example Edwin Abbott's Flatland, where he describes a 2 dimensional world. Now if we add a third dimension and combine the two so there are 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional beings inhabiting the same space, how would one be able to initiate communication between the two? Writing would not be possible since it requires a third axis to view it, anyone in the 2nd dimension would only see ---------- ---- ----- ---- - - ----, lines. I think that this is the same problem that we face when trying to communicate with those beyond "the veil".

And I need to apologize for using "the veil" itself and in quotes but there are far too many names for this area (???) and using "the veil" I think everyone understands what I am saying. I put it in quotes because I'm not sure that is an accurate description but I cannot come up with a better one that everyone can understand, so I use it and abuse it! ;)

Anyway back to topic. We have no idea what this other axis(???) is, yes some say it's time, but come on, has anyone EVER experienced the universe giving up knowledge that easily? I do concede that it would have to have something to do with space/time but in a way we cannot even fathom, similar to explaining height to a 2 dimensional being, they have absolutely no way to relate that idea to their reality.

I think I might have solved the 2 to 3 dimensional communication problem, use morse code. Dots and dashes are distinguishable from each other both vertically and horizontally. Only one problem exists with this, both sides have to know morse code and the same morse code. Now how could this be applied to us and our attempt at communication with those beyond "the veil"? We would have to work with beings over there to have any clue of what could work and if they understood it or could learn it.