View single post by socalfunEVP64
 Posted: May 29th, 2014 04:23 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
socalfunEVP64

Wow! How sad. Everytime I go on an investigation, I have successfully communicated with Spirit using any of 3 or 4 methods and normally 2 or more at once, backing each other up. (Spirit Box, Ghost Box, Ovilus, Dowsing Rods, Digital recorders, audible knocks).

As far as the so called 'crappy' Ghost shows. Yeah, they can be corny. The thing is, having built up enough time in listening to EVP and helping Spirits cross over, I can easily pick out EVP from any of these show, or on Youtube videos, etc. I can tell you which EVP's they get wrong (about 80%), etc. The show may be corny, but the evidence is real, whether they can hear it or not. Even their sound man misses most of the EVP but that doesn't mean they aren't there.

How can you possibly be disillusioned with the overwhelming amount of evidence one can collect at any decent Paranormally active location. Nearly any Cemetery has Spirits roaming around willing to communicate, even if many so called 'experts' say Spirits don't hang in Cemeteries.

I've spent an hour in conversation with Spirit getting confirming responses like I said above with my entire team of investigators .

You need to get off your tush and get into the field with me or any competent Investigator.