View single post by andrewaust
 Posted: Jul 6th, 2007 12:03 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
andrewaust

Hi Guy's

Yes!  I have to agree you should be very careful.  I'm new to trying EVP/ITC, but I'm not new to practicing deep meditation.  Those who wish to endeavor into this area, please try to get in touch with someone who is/has done it and get some pointers from them.  Better still, have them guide you through it.

I got involved into meditation to try the good ole Astral Projection, what I got was not expected.  It took some 2 years to get any results, but then I begun to get flashes of Stuff I was really not ready for.

I've unfortunately put the brakes on meditation until I can meet up with someone who I feel comfortable with, knowing they are the real deal and hopefully are willing to guide me through it.

I would like to join a circle, but finding the right people can be very hard to come across. :wink:

So in a nut shell, before going into anything beyond your knowledge, seek help from others or it can be like playing with a box of matches at a explosives factory! :blushing:

PS: I done a heap of research, purchasing meditation tapes etc etc, the one thing I didn't do was get the "hands on" help of someone who knew what they were doing.

Cheers

Andrew  :wink:

Last edited on Jul 6th, 2007 01:46 AM by andrewaust