View single post by Rachel EVP Voices
 Posted: Mar 2nd, 2013 05:57 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Rachel EVP Voices

Hello all

I'm preparing a submission for this year's SPR conference and I'd appreciate some help from those who are currently experimenting with traditional types of EVP, either recorded on tape or digital recorders ( not Frank's Box or scanning devices ).

When I first captured voices, they were rarely contextual, over time this changed and replies were often of direct relevance, occasionally the sender or I/us would repeat the same words. What I'm looking for are examples where either the recording has a direct response or a repeated phrase, either by you or by persons unseen.

To be considered for use, the EVP clip must be clearly understood ( grade A or B ) and you should be open to it being scrutinised and reviewed by a scientific panel, if asked. If your clip is used in my presentation, I will gladly give you credit or you may remain anonymous. All of the people who are featured in the clip must agree to it's playing at a conference. As well as providing a clip, I will need to know what equipment was used, when the clip was recorded and by whom.

The following is an example of the type of EVP I need;

Rachel: ...down there
Voice : BIG FLASH
Tracey: I saw a big white flash

If you have any questions or would like to message me directly, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much :biggrin:

Rachel

Attachment: big flash.wav (Downloaded 719 times)