View single post by Rachel EVP Voices
 Posted: Jan 28th, 2013 06:53 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Rachel EVP Voices

Hello Gizmo

I am sorry too, I hope I didn't upset you as it wasn't my intention to do so. My sincere apologies if I did. You did a good thing in trying to help and I applaud you for trying your best; you used your experience in the subject and applied it. You're in a privileged position to help people and it would be wrong not to help. There's nothing wrong in wishing to make someones life easier. You're an intelligent lady and I'm sure you'll do the right thing.

I don't know anything about your field of expertise and wouldn't have a clue with visual aspects of ITC, I've tinkered but nothing more. Maybe we can learn from each other? :biggrin:

About 40 years ago I was subject to a period of activity that was to span over 10 years. I will never forget the initial fear I experienced. There was a very unfortunate set of cirumstances that meant seeking outside help was seemingly impossible at the time ( in hindsight it wasn't ). When in control of the situation I vowed to help others going through the same thing. My education in all things occult and metaphysical began at a very early age. I was about 10 when I began my lessons in Wicca and moved only to the scientific side at 25. I tell you and all who read this for a purpose; although I have a very great regard for science, I also have a real passion for the study of the other side too. I often experience a real dichotomy. My spiritual side wants to shout about the communications from the rooftops but the scientific side takes over and I know that for results of experiments to be taken seriously, all things must be considered first.

My last word to you all on the subject of attachments and messages, please be careful on discussions with someone you know only over the internet. The onset of psychosis features many aspects that those following spiritual paths may experience. You have no idea who you are talking to and whether they may have mental health problems.

I'll belt up now!

Rachel