View single post by Spider
 Posted: Jan 25th, 2013 11:00 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Spider

Your picture sure did have some energies moving around there. Were you able to take more than one picture? My friend in Florida will go outside at night, sit down, and have chat with the what he calls the spirits of the land. He is definitely a medium of sorts. He will ask a question, and asked to be shown something, and they will oblige him. He is confortable with the spirits, but his partner isn't so keen on all of it! It scares him. My friend can take up to 500 pictures in a night sometimes! He will go thru them and pick out ones that he thinks that others will be able to understand and see.

He says he always uses the ISO setting on his camera. I have no clue what the ISO setting is or does, but he does capture some pretty intense pictures. Some had accused him of taking pictures of 'swamp gas', fog, and even smoke! That makes him mad.......I can't blame him! His pic's are always the same way. He doesn't embellish pictures, or photoshop them at all!! Awhile back, The Bio Channel did a story about his property on the show, 'My Ghost Story'. They will show it again every once in awhile.

There is a new show out, and it is called 'My Ghost Story, caught on camera'. He has contacted them to see if they would like to go thru his pictures, the more recent ones.

My friend's name is Mike, and he'd be more than happy to talk with you about the pictures! He does let people come to his place and check it out if they'd like to. Tell him Lisa referred you!! It's a great piece of property he's got there, all kinds of great history connected to it.

I've listened to some of the audio's from his video's and caught some good EVP's!

Have a great day!!

Lisa