View single post by NYevp
 Posted: Jan 22nd, 2013 10:08 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
NYevp

DK,
The phrases that come to mind are the recycling room, welcoming dimension , sit until you awake space or just plain old purgatory. No it does not matter what the first step for some is called when they step into the hereafter.
Case in point, I just made intial contact with a close friend who passed over a little over a year ago. This person spent his entire life aware of things that go boo in the night. He and I would discuss in great detail the steps of his crossing over and what to expect when there. We both spoke of the coaching that a friend or family member should assist in at the moment just before passing and the continuation of the same even after he was cliniclly dead by gentle whispers to walk them through the scary moments of the transition. His background had a slight Buddhist slant to it all.

I honestly feel that it took him "time" in getting used to where he woke up. Waking up dead might take a bit of adjustment to the new process for some, and for others that time might never happen due to their beliefs or because of the type of life they chose when living.

Death is the easy part, waking up dead and accepting it for what it is , that's the shocker and some take longer to adjust than others and again some never will.

Regards, Dan