View single post by Rachel EVP Voices
 Posted: Jan 10th, 2013 03:54 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Rachel EVP Voices

I'm very interested to read of all of your experiences. I too have received threatening messages; some telling me when I was going to die and that I was ill (I wasn't and I'm still here). I have to admit I've been at this for a long time and quite expected something of the sort to happen at some point.

There has only been one period of concern in over 30 years of researching; two people were physically struck in a sealed room whilst experimenting, you could hear the blows. The clips we recorded at that time featured two male voices, who I'm sure would have been the equivalent of muggers. It took three months for them to get the message that we weren't intimidated but we had to stop guests attending the sessions.

If you have any nervousness, don't record and only experiment when you're in a positive frame of mind. Many of you have made very good points but ultimately you only have to remember one thing - you're alive, they're not - if it gets too much, cease recording. They'll soon get bored and move off if you don't pay them any attention.

Rachel :smile: