View single post by Gizmo
 Posted: Jan 3rd, 2013 07:12 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Gizmo

I just had a long conversation last night with a friend who is (from birth) a sensitive and is inundated with contact, pretty much all the time.

When you are in that position, the last thing you want is more contact, and the focus becomes how to shield; how to block; how to control the intrusions.  Once you move past the wish to get evidence, and concentrate on getting the interference to stop, it becomes a different ball game.  She wants people to show evidence, mostly to show she isn't alone in her experiences, but she isn't going to go out and ask for more contact herself.  She needs to dampen it down, not encourage more!

She dealt with something over Christmas brought into the house by a friend of one of her kids.  It stayed.  It actually attacked her AND her daughter, throwing the daughter against a wall with some force.  We are not talking here about mischief or unpleasant dead guys.  She knew that this one wasn't human.  It took several days, and many tries to get it to go.  And she isn't totally convinced that it won't return.

Point is, I think we seriously need to at least consider the idea that not all of these contacts are with human spirits.  Some have never been human, but when attracted into contact with humans, are tempted to connect and attack or attach.

The types of spirits who contact through Ouija or divination methods tend to be thugs, whether they are human or not.  :blink:

I don't mean to sound like a Debbie Downer, but this one point has made itself clear to me over the course of several years of searching for answers.  It's a dangerous game we play when we don't go into this with some kind of realization that we are groping in the dark, and we don't know what will bump into us as we search around for contact.