View single post by Gizmo
 Posted: Jan 1st, 2013 11:51 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Gizmo

Hi, Darren,

I think the larger picture involves a whole plethora of beings.  In this field, there is a naive tendency to group all spiritual beings into one of 4 categories.  If you experience something paranormal or tangle up with some type of entity, it has to be a ghost, a demon, and angel or spirit guide, or a residual haunting.

This is like saying the animal in your front yard is either an elephant, a fish, a donkey, or a tarantula.  There are more choices.  And to limit it to only those things is quite a simplistic approach.

I'm with you on the idea that so-called aliens are inter-dimensional.  Part of why I agree is based on my conversation with someone I've met online who is an alien abduction victim.  For most of his life, he thought this was from outer space.  It has only been recently that he has been told that these beings are not of this dimension.  Like any other kind of astral wildlife, they are not human.  But they can intrude into our world and influence people who are good receivers.  I don't think it is a coincidence that this guy is a remote viewer and very psychic. 

There is a whole menagerie of possibilities of beings dwelling around us in what some call the lower astral plane.  Some are dangerous to humans by nature.  Some will attack.  Some are benign.  Some are just annoying.  Some are kind of friendly.  Some lie.

I believe that if you open a door and invite contact, you will get it if you are in any way vulnerable to it.  If you are NOT protected by a natural sheild that allows us to live our lives unmolested, then this is where the door gets open.  It's difficult to shut it once it has.

In my belief structure currently, I would say that the souls and spirits of people who have passed on and who linger are only a tiny part of the whole picture.  Care must be taken in willy nilly contacting whatever is out there because the invitation is hard to revoke once it has been accepted!