View single post by darrensweet
 Posted: Jan 1st, 2013 10:12 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
darrensweet

Hi Gizmo, no need to bite lol, just your view, which was very nice to read.Of course we are all looking for the answers, and perhaps in this life we will not know them all, or meant to, just have enough communication and thats it.Through the crazy information messages I have had since I started ITC, my honest answer is also I do not know. For a time I thought I was getting the bigger picture, and through recent events and communications my views that i once had, have evaporated mostly.The views I once had were; There is a spirit world called EDEN, that we come from, and go to when we die.When we die we go back to our soul groups or communities on eden by the river of eternity.When we are ready to learn or evolve or try another test we go to one of the spiritual schools, like earth etc.With all this are different dimensions and levels of learning, that we can choose. Then we go there to experience and learn in whatever body and life conditions that exist along there with you. That was my old way of thinking and i hope its right.Since recent events my views have changed more towards this; There is a spiritual world with souls (EDEN), there are also races of aliens involved that are not happy with humans and souls and are trying to eliminate that for some reason i do not know.I also believe that some other aliens may posess souls and are spiritual in nature, and are good guys.The other race may not be this way ie souless.That is what i think is the real spiritual battle between good and dark forces that exists in the universe.Of course this is just a view and not fact in any way, although I have been told about EDEN, and also a battle going on between aliens and heaven, amongst other things.Thanks, Darren.