View single post by Sparkz
 Posted: Sep 19th, 2012 04:02 AM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Sparkz

I am with dkenda on this one - I had an amazing success tonight as storms were pouring themselves out over the peninsula. The added rush and energy seems to make the airwaves very much alive, as it were. Also turning an otherwise upside down mood rightside up helped. Had to do a major head-check to myself and roll up the sleeves. As such, I am going to venture out there that mental states and moods heavily keys up some energy. An in such a manner one attracts what they put out there too. If I get all warm and fuzzy, I get warm an fuzzy things happening and talking. If I am neutral, a mix of good, bad, sometimes ugly. If I am down? Ugly, miles wide. :P

In a thought too, I think the layering and multiple messages/voices are the spirit working together. I understand that it takes much of their effort and energies to "pierce the veil". In a rag-tag group effort - I theorize - they combine efforts on behalf of themselves or an individual. I had re-established contact after my minor mood adjustment and got the answers I have been searching for, and I am glad to say that the news is positive! Just...I feel due to the personal nature, best kept close to my vest.

It is my sincerest hope I can get back to where I was soon and ascend from there. Help contribute more to the efforts here and to those dear folk that help and support us, unseen...

I am perplexed now, got me thinking of how one can just "tune in" on a temporal scale. Not just a where but when? LOL - will we ever crack the nut of accurately speaking to intelligence/agents in the future? That's the golden question!