View single post by Sparkz
 Posted: Sep 17th, 2012 07:47 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Sparkz

Sorry to have been so silent for so long. I had to deal with the loss of my father. His battle with cancer was swift and painful but I am for one very glad to say he had passed with dignity and love, literally with a smile on his face.

His health declined soon after my last series of posts, and as such my focus had understandably changed for a while. Now that I have had some time to sit, ponder, heal - I then started noting very curious events about the home and estate.

It has so far resisted attempts at direct communications, cannot seem to scare up much of anything between digital recordings, video, Schreiber loop and radio sweeps. In fact, eerily quiet and just "noise". But other classical "haunting" signs are abundant between personal experiences and aberrant environmental effects.

The usual stuff like faint knocks inside walls and the closet. Small objects disappearing and then reappearing minutes later when you are no longer actively looking for them but you KNOW you just looked there. Appliances, electrics, lights and computer malfunctions in otherwise perfectly operational equipment. Been touched once too that felt like it moved my shirt. O.o

Motion activated lights trigger constantly no matter where sensitivity levels are set. Infra red and night-shot surveillance is not revealing the cause despite also compensating the pyrometers for thermal drift/cooling that may falsely trigger them. Having no other option, I had replaced the sensor modules and adjusted them perfectly at the moment of installation to have them constantly trigger. In particular a light that shines by my bedroom window is constantly triggered from midnight onward until the daylight sensor inhibits it.

Had to snuff an electrical fire in a ceiling fan my father favored turning on full blast when he was still alive. Mom turned it on, it ground to a halt slowly and then smoke and orange light just poured from it.

Fluorescent lights just replaced in the garage, another of pop's favorite hang outs will not last. They go out with burned out preignition filliaments far before their time. Replaced ballast and starter to eliminate the possibility of them and/or sockets being in poor condition. The issue persists, no lamp lasts more than a week to a month up there on the ceiling.

I do not feel so much as being watched, but rather there is just someone there. Even had a comment spoken in a clear voice to me as I walked through the garage after adjusting the sprinkler system. This was after the well pump had failed inexplicably long before it's time. But the voice was NOT my father's, commenting on my current state:

"So, got your pants wet, didn't you?"

I am not a seasoned investigator but I kept my calm, did not venture a reply, though I gave a curious glance through some standing shelves where pop would usually sit and work at a bench. Nothing there. It took everything I had to not just cut and run out of the place when I then felt something grasp my shoulder. :blink: :scared:

It was not a menacing feeling, but pop *would* grasp me at the shoulder when he was satisfied I had done a good job on something. I could feel the fabric of my shirt move with the grasp as well. No marks, no injury I am glad to report.

I feel that is is benevolent, looking for attention or just "testing" us left surviving in the household, but without clear evidence I am reluctant to say "Dad's haunting us." but - it is becoming a small, mumbled joke when yet something else goes out of round. Even tinkering with EVP maker which I have had success with in the past, I am unable to make any definitive contact with *anything*. As if something moved in, cleared everything else and is just *sitting* dead silent.

Any thoughts?