View single post by Keith Clark
 Posted: Jul 16th, 2012 08:50 PM
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Keith Clark

Can't wait to hear Lance...any chance you can leave the radio on permanently for spirit to adjust to it?

I tried several old valve radios, but various parts were broken, would break, etc. I looked at the inside of them and couldn't believe my eyes - everything appeared to be hand-soldered, I wouldn't go near it! A labryinth of wires.

This I know: that there are many people in spirit dying to come through radios and not enough experimenters willing to work with them (sweep tuning aside). It may vary per person, I have had more success with regular radio (non-augmented by power, electricity in the air) in the AM band and below. The lower and longer the wave, the easier it seems to be for them to be able to infringe upon it. Of course, we know that most of the pioneers did everything from AM to shortwave, etc. so of course it is a case by case basis. I base my opinion on the years of working with it, personally I prefer lower frequencies.

Of course, right now I am not experimenting with radio at all!

Best of luck my friend, I look forward to hearing some samples. The best part of radio work is you can just leave it there and listen in when you want, if you shoot for live only...and still continue your work with images, which you are skilled at.

...and one day we will combine the two! images and sound.

Cheers,
Keith